[MAIN BLOG]: goode announcements, thoughts, ideas, advice & sayings.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Consolidation!



OK!
i'm going to consolidate many of my blogs into VERY FEW blogs:
  1. My news/update/thoughts blogs (Goode Advice)
  2. Poetry will stay... it's rarely updated, but it's still a keeper
  3. Goode Cents: the money saving blog... many of the same resources are found @ http://www.goode-design.net in the resources section
  4. The remainder will stay up, but not be maintained
    • Goode Books
    • Sayings (many will migrate here... i like motiv. sayings & all)
    • DI Seminars
    • Asimov stuff
    • Goode Ideas
    • Etc...

The point is, I don't maintain them. I still want to keep a good archive of "thoughts," but I still may decide to move ALL of it to the Goode Design parent site after a while!

Well. Imma transfer a few things from Goode Sayings here right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home