[MAIN BLOG]: goode announcements, thoughts, ideas, advice & sayings.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

iPhone




I finally got one. I waited until the 2008 MacWorld Expo before I purchased it as i was hoping they would release the latest version or make some major improvements.

Well, they've added the one thing i thought that all iPhones should come with: GPS.

well, not REAL gps... but it does locate you based on the signals from wireless networks and cell towers. Not to mention, i can use the map feature to get directions or navigate myself to parts unknown.

I also like the camera feature and the ability to check the email anytime i need. Not to mention the ability to bookmark briefing and edit client sites when needed. It also comes in handy when i need to 411 someone... but i'm tired of dialing 411. now i can just use 411.com to find their number or address.

I'm really satisfied with the purchase. Steve did a great job making this new little apple addition. This phone has everything a phone SHOULD have. Not to mention, anything it doesn't have is just one software update away!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home