[MAIN BLOG]: goode announcements, thoughts, ideas, advice & sayings.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Flu Like Symptoms




Ok, now I've got it. I'm blaming Tommy cuz he was the last one to have a post about the flu or being sick. So, that proves it.

That said, what is it with the enemy of our soul & body? These virae not only make you stuffy, but muscle aches and head aches, too. Not only can you not move well, but you can't breathe either. When you do breathe, you have a constant dripping in the back of your throat. Sit idle long enough, and your mouth tastes like a sewer. If that doesn't top it off, the insides of your nostrils burn like someone has burned them with acid or something (obligatory princess bride line).

I'm trying to stay away from my wife. I don't want her catching what I have. Nor do I want my little girl having it, too. We've got 5 more weeks until the little stinker arrives. I feel totally excited and equally unprepared. But, one guy said, "G_d gave you the common sense & intelligence to raise your child. He will help you out."

Well, at least this bug hasn't stopped me from writing on my blog. Remember: small victories are victories, too.

Shalom, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home